You hate to leave your pets behind when you go on vacation…but you’d really hate to bring them with! Let’s face it – having pets can be a real challenge sometimes. It’s hard to rely on your friends and neighbors to feed them – it’s a burden on them, and unfortunately we all know that sometimes even the people we love the most are not always the most reliable. Isn’t it about time you went on vacation and actually relaxed, knowing that someone was feeding and loving your pets while you were gone?
Pets experience less anxiety and stress when they can stay in their familiar home environment.
- Their diet and exercise routines are followed
- There is no travel to a boarding facility or kennel, which may be upsetting to your pet
- There is minimal exposure to illness from other animals
- Your pet receives personal attention and loving care while you are away
There are a few important advantages for you, the pet owner, as well.
- No need to impose on a friend or relative to care for your pets while you are away.
- Your home will be more secure, with someone coming and going and giving it that “lived-in look”
- You will not have to go through the inconvenient and sometimes upsetting experience of traveling with your pet
- You will have peace of mind knowing that your pet will be well cared for while you are away
What can you expect from us on typical visit?
- Meals, exercise, playtime for your pets, administering medications, clean the litter boxes, and clean up after your dog (Yes, we’ll even go on poop patrol!)
- Bring in your mail and the newspaper
- Water your plants
- Open and close drapes or turn off and on lights as requested
For more information on Rates and Service Areas click HERE